Atlantic Hills Business Park
Size from 629m² to 2,019m²
New industrial development on Malibongwe Drive Milnerton (Cape Farms)
Join me and follow the development of this exciting new business park which is located on the intersection of the N7 and M12, and very close to the M13. This will allow access onto other important Cape Town motorways i.e. the N1 and M5 and bring you close to the city centre, the harbour, the airport and all the other important hubs of the Mother City.
Phase one, which should be available from December 2017, will present 11 warehouse units, each having ample office and yard space. The units start at 629 m2 (yard excluded) and goes up to 2019m2. Prices will vary between R 5 388 000 to R 17 161 500 (ex VAT) plus yard space (depending on the size of the yard).
- Positioned in high growth node in Cape Town with new retail, residential and business sites being developed in close proximity
- Has very good visibility from the N7, M13 and M12
- City has plans to expand the My City Bus route to the site.
- Approximately 20km to the harbour
- Located on intersection of N7, M12, and close to M13
- Borders the M13 which links Durbanville to Bothasig.
- Close to M5 which links Parklands to Muizenberg.
- 11 warehouse units
- Ample yard space
- Ample parking
- Phase 1 scheduled to be completed December 2017
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Commercial New Developments in Richwood, Milnerton.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Find A Warehouse website is accurate and up to date, Find A Warehouse makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag