Find A Warehouse was established in 2010, out of the need for assisting businesses in finding the right warehouse in a stress free and short period of time. We have a national footprint with offices in Gauteng, Western Cape and Kwa-Zulu Natal. Our experienced brokers understand the warehousing business and have a substantial database of industrial properties that are updated daily. At Find A Warehouse, we work closely with warehousing and distribution companies, so that we can take the hassle out of finding the perfect premises for your business. We understand warehouses, how to find them, how to build them, so let us help you find the best space for your needs.
We envision being the number one port of call for all warehouse users in South Africa when looking for new or existing warehouse space, ensuring that they get the best solution for their business.
We aim to remove the hassle and stress out of finding the right warehousing space for sale or to rent.
Deciding on whether to rent or buy a warehouse can be a difficult decision to make. We have a proven process in assisting you to make the right and informed decision.
- First we gather information in order to understand your unique requirements. If necessary, we will meet you at your current facility to ensure that we understand your business.
- Once we completely understand your requirements, a team member with extensive experience within the industrial property market is allocated to source available stock.
- Various warehousing properties are presented by the team, and site visits of the proposed areas are conducted.
- Once a suitable warehousing facility is decided upon, Find A Warehouse prepares the lease or purchase documentation, and presents to the owner or landlord.
- As part of our service, we are also involved in the negotiations with the landlord or owner. In the case of a purchase, we assist right through to transfer of the property.
- We also offer the option to build a warehouse should you need one to fit your specific needs.